Scottsdale Eye Physicians & Surgeons offers the following medical and surgical services:
- Screening for macular degeneration
- Diabetic eye disease screening
- Screening for eye damage from Plaquenil, Prednisone, or other systemic drug use
- Dry eye diagnosis and treatment, including prescription Restasis and Punctal Plugs
- Screening for optic nerve disease
- State-of-the-art optical lenses and designer frames (visit our on-site Optical Boutique)
- We offer various no-stitch cataract surgery treatment options, including femtosecond laser surgery, topical anesthetic, intraoperative OptiPlusTM ORA-assisted intraocular lens determination, Toric (astigmatism-correcting) implant lenses, and Multifocal lens replacement.
- Astigmatism correction surgery
- YAG laser capsulotomy for cloudy after-cataract membrane removal
- Glaucoma laser surgery, including endocyclophotocoagulation (ECP) in conjunction with cataract surgery
- Retinal laser treatments for small retinal tears and early diabetic retinopathy
- Minor office surgery for corneal foreign body, eyelid chalazion, skin tags, cysts, etc.